It is that time of the year again… endless chocolate, candy, cupcakes and cocktails. Plus some serious pressure to look good in barely there Halloween costumes. Sugar and tiny sexy costumes don’t make a good combo. Besides all the extra calories, sugar tends to create bloating, adversely effect skin (pimples anyone?), and increase water retention. So unless you are planning on wearing a full coverage ghost costume, it is a good idea to stock up on healthy fiber and protein rich guilt-free treats. Who said that you have to deprive yourself?!
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
- Step by step postpartum recovery plan
- Interview with Dr Robert Svoboda: How to Stop Self-Sabotage and Create Higher Level of Self-Awareness
- Success vs Health - Does it have to be a choice?
- Detox, Spirituality, and Connecting to the Primal Elements with Dr Deanna Minich - Interview
- Scale and Happiness: Why They Don’t Go Well Together