Ayurveda and Chinese medicine have a lot in common, as Subhuti Dharmananda, Ph.D., Director, Institute for Traditional Medicine, Portland, Oregon notes in one of his article. Recently, I started working with a great Chinese herbalist and acupuncturist, Klara Kadar to resolve my PCOS issues. The last sonogram showed no cysts at all so we are definitely moving in the right direction and the herbs are doing its job! Wanting to learn more about Chinese medicine and its application to daily life, I asked Klara to share some guidelines on how to stay healthy during the hot summer. Klara generously wrote up a very detailed article! Enjoy!
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
- Step by step postpartum recovery plan
- Interview with Dr Robert Svoboda: How to Stop Self-Sabotage and Create Higher Level of Self-Awareness
- Success vs Health - Does it have to be a choice?
- Detox, Spirituality, and Connecting to the Primal Elements with Dr Deanna Minich - Interview
- Scale and Happiness: Why They Don’t Go Well Together