For a long time I knew that goji berries were good for you, that they are an ancient power food, and I even regularly added them to oatmeal and chocolate truffles. What I have to acknowledge though is that I never really knew why they were so good besides being a good source of some minerals and vitamins. Then one day while browsing through the weird looking stores in Chinatown, I saw that there were lots of goji berries there. They were sold prepackaged and by the pound, there were Tibetan and Chinese varieties, they were way cheaper than at Whole Foods and way more abundant… I had no idea that Chinese were eating goji berries so much or that they can be sold by 5lbs bags anywhere in the US. Little did I know!
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
- Step by step postpartum recovery plan
- Interview with Dr Robert Svoboda: How to Stop Self-Sabotage and Create Higher Level of Self-Awareness
- Success vs Health - Does it have to be a choice?
- Detox, Spirituality, and Connecting to the Primal Elements with Dr Deanna Minich - Interview
- Scale and Happiness: Why They Don’t Go Well Together