Living in a polluted city, going through the rush and stresses of the modern life, and eating more fat and sugar than our ancestors ever did, we put a huge burden on our liver. Liver is responsible for purifying our body from all the toxins. It helps to break down fats and sugars besides all the medications that we mindlessly put in our body. It also plays an important role in the metabolism of protein and stores the vitamins A, D, K, B12 and folate and synthesizes blood clotting factors. In one word, you can’t afford to have a malfunctioning Liver if you want to live an active happy life. Unfortunately, if you have ever been to a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine or Ayurveda, you were likely told that you Liver needs some help, that it needs to be strengthened and purified.
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
- Step by step postpartum recovery plan
- Interview with Dr Robert Svoboda: How to Stop Self-Sabotage and Create Higher Level of Self-Awareness
- Success vs Health - Does it have to be a choice?
- Detox, Spirituality, and Connecting to the Primal Elements with Dr Deanna Minich - Interview
- Scale and Happiness: Why They Don’t Go Well Together