Energy is such a precious resource! On most mornings I wake up full of energy and ready to conquer the world. Yesterday was the first time in at least 6 months that I remembered what a 3pm slump feels like. Barely managing to keep my eyes open in a small poorly lit anatomy class room, I thought of a coffee. Usually I like to smell coffee but never drink it. Yesterday, inspired by Aroma’s cafe coffee menu, I ordered a small Mocha (a super strong and sweet mixture of espresso, cocoa, and milk). It was so sweet and strong that I felt my entire world perception shift just after a couple of sips…The Rajasic State of Mind was taking over. I felt more awake but it was a disordered and aggressive kind of energy. Mocha had to go to the garbage and I had to review my ayurvedic books for some energy renewing tips.
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
- Step by step postpartum recovery plan
- Interview with Dr Robert Svoboda: How to Stop Self-Sabotage and Create Higher Level of Self-Awareness
- Success vs Health - Does it have to be a choice?
- Detox, Spirituality, and Connecting to the Primal Elements with Dr Deanna Minich - Interview
- Scale and Happiness: Why They Don’t Go Well Together