On my recent trip to the Union Square Farmers market I made friends with Cayuga Pure Organics (CPO). CPO has been growing organic beans and grains in the Northeast region for almost 10 years and have quite a following of health conscious organic food lovers. Encouraging busy New Yorkers to cook CPO provides recipe cards along with a huge selection of locally grown grains and beans. Here are some of my favorites:
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
- Step by step postpartum recovery plan
- Interview with Dr Robert Svoboda: How to Stop Self-Sabotage and Create Higher Level of Self-Awareness
- Success vs Health - Does it have to be a choice?
- Detox, Spirituality, and Connecting to the Primal Elements with Dr Deanna Minich - Interview
- Scale and Happiness: Why They Don’t Go Well Together