8 lucky yogis are already packing their bags to travel to India on March 22nd and we are looking for 2 more fun-loving yogis! I’ve been to India twice before and every time it was a very profound experience. It shifted my perception of the world not only yoga! Is it scary to go to an unknown part of the world that is famous for giving tourists stomach problems and where poverty can be eye burning? Well, inversions are scary in the beginning, too! But once you get the courage to jump into a handstand it often becomes a favorite asana that you can’t get enough of. The same thing happens in India. First 3 days will be full of awe and excitement that grow into a deep cultural interest, respect, and love. That’s why I keep coming back and that’s why I would like you to come experience it for yourself.
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
- Step by step postpartum recovery plan
- Interview with Dr Robert Svoboda: How to Stop Self-Sabotage and Create Higher Level of Self-Awareness
- Success vs Health - Does it have to be a choice?
- Detox, Spirituality, and Connecting to the Primal Elements with Dr Deanna Minich - Interview
- Scale and Happiness: Why They Don’t Go Well Together