If you ever been to a yoga class or tai chi or any other mindful movement class, you must’ve heard endless praise to deep breath. Instructors can go on and on about diaphragmic breathing, about engaging the entire ribcage and abdominal muscles and about staying mindful while doing all this. The truth is, the rhythm and the depth of your breath directly affects the state of your mind and the health of your body. According to yoga and ayurveda, breath is a carrier of Prana, the Energy, that gives life to the body. No breath, no life and no energy!
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
- Step by step postpartum recovery plan
- Interview with Dr Robert Svoboda: How to Stop Self-Sabotage and Create Higher Level of Self-Awareness
- Success vs Health - Does it have to be a choice?
- Detox, Spirituality, and Connecting to the Primal Elements with Dr Deanna Minich - Interview
- Scale and Happiness: Why They Don’t Go Well Together