As seen on:
- You are ready to eliminate bloat and get the flat stomach you deserve
- You want to feel light, full of energy, yet grounded and nourished
- You believe that your body is unique and you want an individualized approach that works for YOU
“ Finally an easy way to keep a healthy diet. Happy Belly is easy to understand and chock full of practical information. A must read for any yogi! —Mary O’Malley, empowerment coach and author of The Gift of Our Compulsions ”
- Happy Belly ToolKit with 7 Day Happy Belly Meal Plan with recipes and shopping list, MP3 meditations and relaxation, food and emotions log, goal setting tool, healthy substitutions list, happy belly approved products) over 60 pages of tools that you can use right away to improve your digestion and eliminate your struggles with bloating - $68 value
- Access to a 2 hour online event Your Happy Belly Formula (panel of 3 specialists) - $79 value
- Happy Belly E-cookbook - 110 pages of family-friendly, mouth-watering recipes that won't upset your sensitive stomach - $40 value
- Introduction to Ayurveda E-book - explore the philosophy of Ayurveda, the Mother of Healing, and learn why it is relevant to our society. Learn foundational practices you can easily incorporate into your day to day activities to allow for physical and emotional wellness - $42
- Breaking the Sugar Addiction plan by nutritionist Dana James - In this 1-hour pre-recorded class Dana will guide you through the three areas - physical, emotional and habitual - that create a sugar addiction that can feel unbreakable. She'll provide you with tools and information on what food and supplements to help appease and eradicate sugar cravings. A 7-day meal plan is included - $40
- Self-Care Tool Kit from the celebrity psychologist Dr Tracy Thomas - In this detailed guide, written by a celebrity therapist, you will learn 5 simple steps that will help you transform your life without all the difficultly. You'll be amazed at how much more awareness you bring to your own self-care after implementing these simple practices into your life - $37
“ Happy Belly will help you to understand the language of your body and help you move towards optimal health. Nadya’s approachable blend of modern research, with healthy food and lifestyle choices, will help any woman create a vibrant, radiant body from the inside out. —Ellen Verbeek, Editor Yoga Journal Russia ”
“ Nadya has successfully used her own story, combined with the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda, to offer practical solutions to women challenged by digestive issues. Through it's body, mind, and spirit approach, Happy Belly will allow many women to skillfully handle what life asks them to digest. —Eric Grasser, MD, Cay Integrative Medicine & Ayurveda ”
Instructions to redeem the gifts
- Buy the book on Amazon
- Email the Amazon receipt to email@example.com
- Once verified, you will receive all gifts below, with total value $300!
Praise for Happy Belly
Eastern medical traditions place great emphasis on the importance of healthy digestion to overall health and well being. In the modern world, it seems more people than ever are suffering from allergies or intolerance to more and more foods. While there are aisles and piles of digestive aids we can turn to for symptom management, they generally do not address root causes of digestive disorders. Nadya Andreeva helps us explore possible root causes and how to improve our health through improving our 'bellies'.Dr. Claudia Welch, DOM, author of Balance Your Hormones, Balance Your Life: Achieving Optimal Health and Wellness through Ayurveda, Chinese Medicine, and Western Science
I could not be more in line with Nadya Andreeva's message in her book, The Happy Belly Guide. Indeed, the state of the gut is the state of the body at large. Excellent digestion is the foundation of vitality and beauty. Whether you want more energy or a flat stomach (or both), The Happy Belly Guide is a must read!Natalia Rose, Certified Nutritionist, author of 8 books including The Raw Food Detox Diet, Raw Food Life Force Energy, Detox 4 Women, Emotional Eating S.O.S.; founder of Detox The World www.detoxtheworld.com
Happy Belly will help you to understand the language of your body and help you move towards optimal health. Nadya’s approachable blend of modern research, with healthy food and lifestyle choices, will help any woman create a vibrant, radiant body from the inside out.Mary O’Malley, empowerment coach and author of The Gift of Our Compulsions
I suffered from digestive issues for years, and it was only by listening to the language of my own body, as Nadya suggests, that I was able to overcome them. Nadya is the ultimate guide in helping you understand how you may be standing in your own way to optimal digestive health.Isabel Foxen Duke, Emotional Eating Coach, www.isabelfoxenduke.com
While food is an important aspect of having a healthy body and a flat stomach, our habits around food and eating play a huge role. Nadya brings a new kind of awareness to the behaviors that can help create an efficient digestion and help our body heal. Happy Belly provides guidance ushering the reader on a path to greater wellness. Nadya’s insights will shine a ray of light to many who are confused with overwhelming information of food.Jovanka Ciares, Author-Speaker-Wellness Expert-Producer
I will happily recommend Happy Belly to my clients and students for them to gain an integrated, practical action guide to improve their digestion, absorption and overall health. For anyone interested in the holistic wisdom Ayurveda can offer your gut, let Nadya unpack it for you in her loving, unpretentious manner.Cate Stillman, The founder of Yoga Healer, Ayurveda and yoga teacher. www.yogahealer.com
Finally an easy way to keep a healthy diet. Happy Belly is easy to understand and chock full of practical information. A must read for any yogi!Ellen Verbeek, Editor Yoga Journal Russia
This thoughtful little book steers us back to the fundamental principle that eating mindfully is every bit as important as eating healthfully.Myra Kornfeld, author of The Healthy Hedonist Holidays; A Year of Multi-Cultural Vegetarian-Friendly Holiday Feasts, The Healthy Hedonist; and The Voluptuous Vegan. Head Chef & Content Manager of MyFoodMyHealth.com. Teacher at The Natural Gourmet School of Health and Culinary Arts and the Institute of Culinary Education in New York City.
Nadya makes digestive health approachable and simple to understand. Happy Belly will help you to make friends with your body and get it on a completely new level.
Nitika Chopra, Talk Show Host + Founder of YourBellaLife.com
Nadya Andreeva radiates the health and the vibrant beauty every woman wants access to and can now have through her teachings. With a deep understanding of the relationship between body and mind, Happy Belly is a road map to better mind-body relationship, digestion, and self-understanding.Dr. Tracy Thomas, MA, Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist and Coach
Nadya has successfully used her own story, combined with the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda, to offer practical solutions to women challenged by digestive issues. Through it's body, mind, and spirit approach, Happy Belly will allow many women to skillfully handle what life asks them to digest.
Eric Grasser, MD, Cay Integrative Medicine & Ayurveda www.drgrasser.com
The first step in healing yourself is healing your gut. Digestion is the cornerstone of health. If you or someone you know wants to achieve optimal health and get a flat stomach, too - this book is a must read.Alexandra Jamieson, Certified Holistic Health Counselor, author of The Great American Detox Diet, Vegan Cooking for Dummies, and Living Vegan for Dummies. www.alexandrajamieson.com