Take Your Kitchen To The Next Level Of Evolution
Healthy Dinner and Grocery Shopping Tour at Lifethyme
Join an ayurveda enthusiast and a wellness consultant, Nadya Andreeva and a devoted health explorer and a General Manager of Lifethyme Natural Market, Jason Bander as we explore the fundamentals of shopping strategically for your unique health needs, avoiding marketing traps, deciphering food labels, and staying on a budget!
When: Wed, July 18th, 6-8PM
Where: Lifethyme Natural Health Store. 410 6th Ave (btw 8th and 9th st) 2nd fl
This interactive delicious workshop is for you if:
- You have doubts about healthy versus unhealthy snacks
- You feel confused about gluten, wheat, soy products, and overabundance of supplements
- You want some help planning a healthy easy-to-make menu
- You wonder which power foods are worth the money and which ones are just a fad
- You feel overwhelmed by the the controversial dietary guidelines and not sure which one is right for you
- You want to enjoy a delicious healthy seasonal meal with like-minded wellness warriors:)
Learn how to shop like a master chef and a health guru!
Kitchen Evolution will give you tools to take responsibility for your health and become a more educated consumer in our advertising-driven society. Make choices that are right for you and don’t cost you a fortune!
Grocery shopping can get confusing! This 2 hour experiential and tasty workshop will turn you into a grocery shopping pro!
In this interactive workshop, you will learn how to shop smart, use food as medicine and prepare tasty seasonal meals.
You will learn:
- How to eat for nutrients not calories
- Ways to reduce inflammation with alkalizing foods
- What to eat for a beautiful glowing skin
- Which herbs and spices should be in your spice rack and why
- Healthy substitutions for gluten and vegan cooking
- Ayurvedic guidelines to stay balanced and healthy this Summer using cooling foods
After our lecture, we will get to enjoy a delicious 5 course meal prepared by Lifethyme chef just for us.
To learn more and to sign up, go to Kitchen Evolution page.