If you’ve been following the Real Yoga NYC blog, then you know that I just spent 2 weeks in Kerala, India. It was a dream come true yoga and ayurveda retreat that I organized for a small group of my friends and students. As all wonderful things the trip had to come to an end and 5 days ago I came back to NYC. It feels good to be home with people I love and to be back to teaching my regular classes at Strala and Viva Vinyasa! Come visit me there!
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
- Step by step postpartum recovery plan
- Interview with Dr Robert Svoboda: How to Stop Self-Sabotage and Create Higher Level of Self-Awareness
- Success vs Health - Does it have to be a choice?
- Detox, Spirituality, and Connecting to the Primal Elements with Dr Deanna Minich - Interview
- Scale and Happiness: Why They Don’t Go Well Together