Holiday season often means a lot of desserts at home, in the office, and at all the catered events. Everyone loves a good cookie and there is nothing wrong with having it once in a while. However, having processed sugar on a daily basis can lead to a lot of unpleasant side effects besides weight gain. You might notice a few extra pimples, grayish skin tone, weaker immune system, sluggish digestion, and a LOT LESS energy. So how do you enjoy the sweets without paying for it too much both in physical and metaphysical resources? Ayurveda, as always, has an answer!
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
- Step by step postpartum recovery plan
- Interview with Dr Robert Svoboda: How to Stop Self-Sabotage and Create Higher Level of Self-Awareness
- Success vs Health - Does it have to be a choice?
- Detox, Spirituality, and Connecting to the Primal Elements with Dr Deanna Minich - Interview
- Scale and Happiness: Why They Don’t Go Well Together