My mom had a heart surgery when she was 7 years old. I still remember that the story of her heart being stopped and her being supported by the machines for hours scared me to death when I was a kid. I imagined a Soviet times hospital with green walls, doctors all wearing white and my mom, a little girl then, bravely going under the knife to fix her heart.
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
- Step by step postpartum recovery plan
- Interview with Dr Robert Svoboda: How to Stop Self-Sabotage and Create Higher Level of Self-Awareness
- Success vs Health - Does it have to be a choice?
- Detox, Spirituality, and Connecting to the Primal Elements with Dr Deanna Minich - Interview
- Scale and Happiness: Why They Don’t Go Well Together