I love the creativity and heat of fast pace flowing yoga classes but I feel more centered in a slow-paced anatomy and mindfulness focused ones. My home practice is also more slow-paced and sometimes even restorative. I don’t think that one is better than another but they are definitely different and serve different purposes.
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
- Step by step postpartum recovery plan
- Interview with Dr Robert Svoboda: How to Stop Self-Sabotage and Create Higher Level of Self-Awareness
- Success vs Health - Does it have to be a choice?
- Detox, Spirituality, and Connecting to the Primal Elements with Dr Deanna Minich - Interview
- Scale and Happiness: Why They Don’t Go Well Together