A few weeks ago I wrote about being ‘mentally flexible’ and looking for new power foods all around. Last time I found amaranth in my mother’s garden, which is used as a cattle feed in Eastern Europe. It turned out to be a power food – a vitamin and mineral rich plant that has as much protein as spinach and broccoli – up to 30% (you did know that greens have protein, right?!). Plus it tastes amazing in a hearty lentil soup or sauteed with some garlic.
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
- Step by step postpartum recovery plan
- Interview with Dr Robert Svoboda: How to Stop Self-Sabotage and Create Higher Level of Self-Awareness
- Success vs Health - Does it have to be a choice?
- Detox, Spirituality, and Connecting to the Primal Elements with Dr Deanna Minich - Interview
- Scale and Happiness: Why They Don’t Go Well Together