I rarely follow any recipes, my creative side constantly wants to create something new and experiment. If something doesn’t come out, it’s a lesson for the future. If something turns out amazing, I make a big batch to share with my clients and friends. Last week I treated everyone at my workshop for Crock Pot Pumpkin Rice Pudding:) It was a hit!
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
- Step by step postpartum recovery plan
- Interview with Dr Robert Svoboda: How to Stop Self-Sabotage and Create Higher Level of Self-Awareness
- Success vs Health - Does it have to be a choice?
- Detox, Spirituality, and Connecting to the Primal Elements with Dr Deanna Minich - Interview
- Scale and Happiness: Why They Don’t Go Well Together