I have a super cute zen-like cocker spaniel Ruby. Well, she is actually my bf’s but in the last several years we made good friends. Every morning she sits on my mat next to me while I practice and by the end of the day she cuddles next to my side to fall asleep. She is one of the smartest and peaceful creatures I’ve seen. Here is my recent post about what Ruby talk me on how to stay in-tune with the nature, myself, and the world around me.
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
- Step by step postpartum recovery plan
- Interview with Dr Robert Svoboda: How to Stop Self-Sabotage and Create Higher Level of Self-Awareness
- Success vs Health - Does it have to be a choice?
- Detox, Spirituality, and Connecting to the Primal Elements with Dr Deanna Minich - Interview
- Scale and Happiness: Why They Don’t Go Well Together