Between now and the New Year’s eve it is very likely that you will be going to a party, family dinner or hosting a celebration event at your home. Events and parties are supposed to be fun but more often than not they end up stressing everyone out. The host is stressing over preparing food, entertainment, and setting everything up. Guests stress over getting perfect gifts for the host, looking their best, getting to the party on time, and getting along with other guests. Plus most people stress over not looking their best, choosing the perfect outfit, and not over-indulging at the dinner table.
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
- Step by step postpartum recovery plan
- Interview with Dr Robert Svoboda: How to Stop Self-Sabotage and Create Higher Level of Self-Awareness
- Success vs Health - Does it have to be a choice?
- Detox, Spirituality, and Connecting to the Primal Elements with Dr Deanna Minich - Interview
- Scale and Happiness: Why They Don’t Go Well Together