About 2 weeks ago my friend Katerina who wrote about ‘Learning to Let Go‘ in a yesterday’s post and I decided to try to refuse sugar for a while. Everything that contained white sugar or other forms of concentrated sugar including agave and all kinds of syrups had to go. I kept fruit and stevia. Since sweet things is my weak spot, no raw desserts, no raw chocolate or macaroons was tough!!! But wherever there is a will, there is a way! After a week cravings subsided and taste buds became a lot more sensitive. Things that seemed pleasantly sweet before now seem too sweet. Green Giant smoothie from The Juice Press that has spinach, kale, coconut meat and water, spirulina, apple, lemon, cayenne and 1 date tasted too sweet to drink when I got it yesterday. I couldn’t believe my tongue!
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
- Step by step postpartum recovery plan
- Interview with Dr Robert Svoboda: How to Stop Self-Sabotage and Create Higher Level of Self-Awareness
- Success vs Health - Does it have to be a choice?
- Detox, Spirituality, and Connecting to the Primal Elements with Dr Deanna Minich - Interview
- Scale and Happiness: Why They Don’t Go Well Together