There are tons of variations of kale and beans online but I couldn’t find anything with peas so imagination in check I started to experiment. I was going for a curry richness, that would complement the sweetness of young peas and soften sometimes chewy kale. The result was way beyond my expectations – a perfect summer dish: light and nourishing!
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
- Step by step postpartum recovery plan
- Interview with Dr Robert Svoboda: How to Stop Self-Sabotage and Create Higher Level of Self-Awareness
- Success vs Health - Does it have to be a choice?
- Detox, Spirituality, and Connecting to the Primal Elements with Dr Deanna Minich - Interview
- Scale and Happiness: Why They Don’t Go Well Together