With warm weather upon us my chocolate cravings have been long gone. I always felt that the warming treat has its place in colder months but that it was completely out of place for my Pitta nature in the summer. Also the more present I become in my body, the more sensitive I am to the stimulating nature of chocolate ( I am talking about the really dark varieties without processed sugar. In milk chocolate with lots of processed ingredients, the stimulating effect can come mostly from sugar, not the cacao itself. The quality of that stimulation will be very different).
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
- Step by step postpartum recovery plan
- Interview with Dr Robert Svoboda: How to Stop Self-Sabotage and Create Higher Level of Self-Awareness
- Success vs Health - Does it have to be a choice?
- Detox, Spirituality, and Connecting to the Primal Elements with Dr Deanna Minich - Interview
- Scale and Happiness: Why They Don’t Go Well Together