While reading through memoirs can be fun, I always want to make sure that you get out something useful from your time spent on this blog. When you set a clear intention, the answer emerges. Waiting on inspiration to write up the India report 2012 paid off, in my opinion, but I will let you be the judge of it. There will be two parts of the Ashram Wisdom Lessons: one today and the 2nd one next Tue. Don’t forget to sign up for the email updates on the right side bar to make sure you don’t miss the 2nd part. Let me know if you found this post interesting in the comments. I would love to reconnect and chat with you now that I am back!
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
- Step by step postpartum recovery plan
- Interview with Dr Robert Svoboda: How to Stop Self-Sabotage and Create Higher Level of Self-Awareness
- Success vs Health - Does it have to be a choice?
- Detox, Spirituality, and Connecting to the Primal Elements with Dr Deanna Minich - Interview
- Scale and Happiness: Why They Don’t Go Well Together