40 Day Journey to Bliss
6 Week Program to Transform Your Body and Re-Invigorate Your Spirit
I am very happy to announce that May and I will be offering another 6 week transformational program. We offered it for the first time a few months ago and the results blew us away! People changed their way of thinking about life, their attitude to food and exercise, and their relationship with themselves. It was very inspiring to observe those shifts!
We learned a lot from the program ourselves and now ready to offer an updated and improved version of 40 Day Journey to Bliss Program.
‘40 Day Journey to Bliss’ is a powerful program that will help you to rediscover your passion for life, transform your body and help you find a new level of confidence and happiness. This workshop will serve as a powerful catalyst for positive and lasting change in your life. Deep, inspiring and transformative – this program is for someone who is ready to take charge of their life!
- Find out what it truly means to be HAPPY and learn the ways to achieve it
- Discover the source of limitless INSPIRATION and intuition
- Come back to innate HEALTH and healthy digestion with 1-1 Wellness and Nutrition Coaching
- Find CONFIDENCE in your body through ending struggles and cravings
- Reduce stress and anxiety through guided RELAXATION and MEDITATION techniques
- Learn to THRIVE in Life’s journey
No aspect will be left behind. As a whole person you need all of your being to be healthy and vibrant: body, mind and spirit.
This elaborate very thought-out program includes:
- 2 hours of personal 1 on 1 coaching with Nadya ($300 value)
- 1 hour of 1 on 1 meditation class with May ($150 value)
- 15 hours of workshops on nutrition, meditation, yoga philosophy, goal setting, grocery shopping, and other important aspects of wellness ($450 value)
- a step by step wellness manual with strategies, recipes, and worksheets ($50)
- discounts to ayurveda consultations with Vasudha Gupta, the founder of American Ayurveda
- Your personal photoshoot with a professional photographer to capture your transformation! (regular price $400 but discounted to $70 for all program participants)
- weekly support email filled with tips, advice, and inspirational stories (inspiration is priceless!)
- downloadable recording of all lectures online so even if you miss a class, you will still have all the info!
In the last few years I observed a very encouraging trend when it comes to wellness – anyone can achieve their wellness goals if there is a proper support system.
A strong support system usually includes several aspects:
- An inspiring wellness vision that is based on your values and passions. If you are the one who created the vision, not copied someone else’s from a magazine, it will be a lot more valuable to you and will lead you to success
- Support and understanding from friends and loved ones who will keep you accountable and cheer you on along the way
- SMART wellness goals that create a clear route to wellness vision through specific day to day steps that you can act on
- Cooking, working out, going out, grocery shopping strategies that you can use as tools to support your goals.
- Access to your favorite ways to move the body. Whatever makes you and your body happy. Running, yoga, dancing, spinning, walking, it all works if you do it consistently.
- Someone who will listen to you without judgement and prejudice. Who will help you bounce back ideas and brainstorm to find the best ways to achieve your wellness vision and overcome barriers along the way
- Regular contemplation and meditation that brings clarity and inspiration. Meditation or just turning attention inwards gives access to the internal resources of creativity and inspiration. When it comes from within you, it will be in line with who you are. We are all unique and our roads to wellness are unique as well. To find your own path, you need to listen to your internal voice first of all.
- Encouragement and celebrations along the way. Who doesn’t like to celebrate? Sometimes, we forget to recognize our achievements either because of a low self-esteem or due to the lack of time. You need to learn how to appreciate every small step in the right direction and in no time you will sprint, not just walk to your best self.
The more items you can check off, the easier it will be to get to your wellness vision.
This program is a perfect way to revamp your body for the beach season and to take your relationship with yourself to a new level of intimacy and trust!!!
For more info go to http://www.spinachandyoga.com/40-day-journey-to-bliss
Testimonial: Having practiced primarily the ashtanga aspects of yoga, I wanted to enhance my understanding of yoga, and decided to participate in the 40-Day Path to Liberation journey led by May and Nadya.
May and Nadya’s positive attitude and guidance facilitated the discovery and exploration of the yoga philosophy and its world views. This provoked deep thoughts and reevaluation of my preconceived judgments and led to newfound appreciation of my surroundings and the important people in my life.
In addition to the philosophical awareness, Nadya encouraged exploration of personal wellness (both mental and physical) through aryuvedic diets, mindful eating, and positive attitudes. Be forewarned, her positive energy can be quite contagious!
Overall, this has been one of the most amazing experiences, and I am fortunate to have the opportunity to be guided throughout this journey by two outstanding individuals who share a passion to help others in this self-discovery journey! – Albert Tseng
Nadya Andreeva is a wellness coach and a yoga instructor with passion for holistic health and ayurveda. Trained in anatomy, nutrition, positive psychology, and philosophy, Nadya works to create a wholesome path to wellness through yoga classes, 1 on 1 coaching, and nutrition workshops. Her articles are featured on MindBodyGreen, ModernHippieMag, CrazySexyLife and YogaCity NYC. She holds MA in Organizational Psychology from NYU and Wellness Coaching certification from Wellcoaches. Website www.spinachandyoga.com
May Tong is a strong believer in the transformational abilities of the combination of an alignment based asana practice along with a disciplined meditation practice. She has studied with many renowned instructors and has her 500-hour advanced certification in Vinyasa flow with her most recent teacher training focused on Tibetan Buddhism studies and its path to Enlightenment. May is passionate about guiding her students through their life-transforming personal journeys by teaching spiritual, dynamic and powerful classes and workshops.
Kitchen Evolution: Grocery Shopping Tour and Brunch
Learn how to shop to lose weight and stay healthy in the fall!
Saturday October 15th, 12 – 2pm at Lifethyme Market
Cost: $50 Includes buffet style brunch with multiple raw, vegan, and gluten free options
Last Kitchen Evolution workshop was a lot of fun. You can read the report here Kitchen Evolution Report (spinachandyoga.com).
Let me know if you have any questions! Looking forward to sharing some amazing food and recipes with you!
Saturday July 9th, 12 – 2pm at Lifethyme Market
Cost: $50 Includes buffet style brunch with multiple raw, vegan, and gluten free options
Staying healthy, losing weight, speeding up a recovery process starts with selecting the most healthy and nutritious foods at the grocery store! It is easy to eat well when your kitchen is stocked up with easy to prepare delicious ingredients.
410 Sixth Avenue
New York, New York 10011
Ayurvedic Farmer’s Market Tour and Brunch
Saturday, November 6th 11:00 – 2:00PM
Ayurveda offers simple yet powerful techniques that help you stay balanced and maintain high levels of energy at any age, in any life situation, and without spending any extra time or money! Using auyurvedic principles you will be able to resolve chronic digestion problems, skin conditions, mood disorders, and forget about fatigue and insomnia.
According to Ayurveda every season has its own characteristics and influence on a human being. The Ayurvedic Farmer’s Market Tour and Brunch is an experiential workshop that will help you learn basic Ayurvedic principles for staying healthy and maintaining high levels of energy in the Fall and Winter. Late Fall and Early Winter represent a Vata season. This cold and windy time of year can lead to dry skin and hair, brittle nails, sluggish digestion, bloating, and anxiety if one is not aware of Vata-balancing techniques. The workshop will include an introduction to Ayurvedic Vata dosha and tips for keeping Vata balanced and healthy in the Fall.
This fun 3 hour workshop is built in collaboration with an Ayurvedic practitioner Vaidya Vasudha and an experienced chef Maura Mason. It will make you a Farmer’s market expert. You will learn how to choose the best tasting fall treats and make delicious meals for your friends and family. We will meet the best Upstate New York, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey farmers and talk about their produce in relation to Vata dosha. Our chef Maura will share a very special Vata-balancing squash recipe, created specifically for this workshop. To finish up, we will head over to Bhojan, the only NYC restaurant that serves Ayurvedic ashram style food. Bhojan’s chef will treat us with his seasonal menu items, prepared specifically for our group according to strict Ayurvedic guidelines. You will also have a chance to ask questions and chat with your new healthy friends.
Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to hang out with like-minded people, learn useful healthy tips, and have a wonderful time. Only 12 spots available, please secure a spot by using the payment method below. Don’t worry, if you can’t make it, your fee will be refunded.