A few months ago Vasudha Gupta, my close friend and an ayurvedic practitioner told me that my Vata was aggravated. She prescribed me a Vata balancing diet that I still follow, some herbs that are better than Zanax, and a daily oil foot massage which I brushed off. Then the Fall came and as always my skin started getting dry. While browsing through the isles of my favorite Indian spice store (Kalustyan’s), my eyes stopped at Vata Balancing massage oil. This naturally scented oil is a synergistic blend of 9 herbs, including ashwagandha, bala, sesame, and passionflower. While I felt quite content at that time I decided to still buy the oil and see what was all this buzz about a daily oil massage. And I can’t tell you how glad I am that I followed my instinct! This traditionally prepared massage oil is prepared on a base of organic sesame and olive oils, it warms and lubricates the delicate vata system, restoring calm and providing strength.
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
- Step by step postpartum recovery plan
- Interview with Dr Robert Svoboda: How to Stop Self-Sabotage and Create Higher Level of Self-Awareness
- Success vs Health - Does it have to be a choice?
- Detox, Spirituality, and Connecting to the Primal Elements with Dr Deanna Minich - Interview
- Scale and Happiness: Why They Don’t Go Well Together