Our body knows what it needs to feel healthy and strong – we all know it but few of us can follow this innate calling for healthy foods. The reason is not in a weak will power or an abundance of unhealthy foods, it happens just because we forgot to listen to our bodies. As a result our taste buds, bombarded by the years of very intense tastes of refined sugar, can’t taste mild pure sweetness of whole grains. If you were forced to live in a room with loud speakers turned to a max level for years would you be able to hear a whisper? Probably, not…
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
- Step by step postpartum recovery plan
- Interview with Dr Robert Svoboda: How to Stop Self-Sabotage and Create Higher Level of Self-Awareness
- Success vs Health - Does it have to be a choice?
- Detox, Spirituality, and Connecting to the Primal Elements with Dr Deanna Minich - Interview
- Scale and Happiness: Why They Don’t Go Well Together