You must’ve heard it from your trainer, read in every magazine, and saw multiple experts talk about the importance of consuming enough protein for a healthy and slim body. It seems that without sufficient amount of protein our body’s metabolism slows down, energy level drops, weightloss becomes impossible, and we turn into weaklings. Protein is an essential nutrient that plays a key role in how our bodies function. Protein provides building blocks for body tissue, and can also serve as a fuel source.
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
- Step by step postpartum recovery plan
- Interview with Dr Robert Svoboda: How to Stop Self-Sabotage and Create Higher Level of Self-Awareness
- Success vs Health - Does it have to be a choice?
- Detox, Spirituality, and Connecting to the Primal Elements with Dr Deanna Minich - Interview
- Scale and Happiness: Why They Don’t Go Well Together