Chilly days, recurrent snow storms and gray sky are predecessors of a looming Kapha season. Changes in the nature always lead to the changes in our bodies. Heavy, wet, and cold by its nature Kapha reigns our world from late January to the end of April. It influences everything in our daily existence from energy levels to sleep quality, from body weight to mood. When balanced Kapha creates a sense of security, stability, and internal peace. It makes you feel as if you were under a warm soft blanket with a cup of cocoa even during the most challenging times. It improves your intuition and encourages compassion. But not everything is perfect about Kapha. Once you step off the thin edge of a balanced healthy Kapha, you end up in a depressed moody tired state. Life looses its bright colors, early morning doesn’t inspire you, and a chronic cold seems to follow. Physically, Kapha can show up as frequent colds, allergies, and weight gain. With increased kapha there is a tendency for toxins to gather and be held onto in our tissues.
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
- Step by step postpartum recovery plan
- Interview with Dr Robert Svoboda: How to Stop Self-Sabotage and Create Higher Level of Self-Awareness
- Success vs Health - Does it have to be a choice?
- Detox, Spirituality, and Connecting to the Primal Elements with Dr Deanna Minich - Interview
- Scale and Happiness: Why They Don’t Go Well Together