A couple of weeks ago I sat down with the modern-day healer, an ayurveda enthusiast, and just a fun guy Scott Cote to talk health, ayurvera, and organic herbs. He is a Co-Founder of Banyan Botanicals, a company that provides premium quality Ayurvedic products made from certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. The beginning of the interview is at Modern Hippie Mag and below is the rest of the interview.
Hello yogis and healthy folks!
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
CategoriesAyurveda Detoxifying Techniques Digestion Energy General Happiness Healthy Eating Interviews Kapha Mindfulness PCOS Pitta Recipes Stress Travel Uncategorized Vata Vegetarian Food Weight Loss Yoga Yoga Nidra
- 3 Science-Proven Tricks To Bring Back Childhood Zest For Life
- Ayurvedic View on How to Exercise in the Summer
- Beans and lentils: should you exclude them from your diet to stop bloating?
- What You Need to Know About Protein
- 3 Reasons Why Eating and Pooping Are A Sacred Time