A couple of weeks ago I sat down with the modern-day healer, an ayurveda enthusiast, and just a fun guy Scott Cote to talk health, ayurvera, and organic herbs. He is a Co-Founder of Banyan Botanicals, a company that provides premium quality Ayurvedic products made from certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. The beginning of the interview is at Modern Hippie Mag and below is the rest of the interview.
Hello yogis and healthy folks!
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
CategoriesAyurveda Detoxifying Techniques Digestion Energy General Happiness Healthy Eating Interviews Kapha Mindfulness PCOS Pitta Recipes Stress Travel Uncategorized Vata Vegetarian Food Weight Loss Yoga Yoga Nidra
- Simple Yet Transformational Lessons From My Wise Clients
- My Step by Step Morning Routine (Refined and Validated Over 18 years)
- Satmya: our body's unique ability to adapt and what it means for your diet
- Uncertainty and a true cost of practice in modern medicine
- Away from undesirable vs towards the desired