A couple of weeks ago I sat down with the modern-day healer, an ayurveda enthusiast, and just a fun guy Scott Cote to talk health, ayurvera, and organic herbs. He is a Co-Founder of Banyan Botanicals, a company that provides premium quality Ayurvedic products made from certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. The beginning of the interview is at Modern Hippie Mag and below is the rest of the interview.
Hello yogis and healthy folks!
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
CategoriesAyurveda Detoxifying Techniques Digestion Energy General Happiness Healthy Eating Interviews Kapha Mindfulness PCOS Pitta Recipes Stress Travel Vata Vegetarian Food Weight Loss Yoga Yoga Nidra
- The art of making a beautiful poo. Here how to master it!
- 3 Easy Recipes To Heal Your Gut
- This Woman Went From Street Food To An Ayurvedic Chef: Her Happy Belly Journey
- Happy Belly Interview Series
- Ayurvedic Minestrone Recipe