A couple of weeks ago I sat down with the modern-day healer, an ayurveda enthusiast, and just a fun guy Scott Cote to talk health, ayurvera, and organic herbs. He is a Co-Founder of Banyan Botanicals, a company that provides premium quality Ayurvedic products made from certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. The beginning of the interview is at Modern Hippie Mag and below is the rest of the interview.
Hello yogis and healthy folks!
Grab your Free Happy Belly jumpstart kit!2 Video Classes and Ebook: Ayurveda tips to eliminate bloating, get regular & feel light
CategoriesAyurveda Detoxifying Techniques Digestion Energy General Happiness Healthy Eating Interviews Kapha Mindfulness PCOS Pitta Recipes Stress Travel Uncategorized Vata Vegetarian Food Weight Loss Yoga Yoga Nidra
- I am quitting my job. Here is what I am going to do from now on
- What Your Poop Says About Your Health
- Raw Food's Fat Lies: Can Raw Pizza be Worse Than Your Regular Slice?
- How to Plan Successful Wellness Transformation
- Conquer Sleep problems like an elite pilot with Live Shilajit