I teach audiences a unique, personalized approach to their health and well-being.
My goal is to help you become your most vibrant, energized, and productive self!
Many of us feel overwhelmed, confused, and lost when it comes to creating a healthy eating plan that supports vibrant energy all day long, changing stubborn self-sabotaging habits and staying motivated. Through engaging talks and interactive workshops I help people to get clear on how they truly want to feel in their body and what it would take to get there.
My most requested topics include the following:
· Eating for energy and productivity
· Developing healthy habits to create sustainable health
· Simple detox for vibrant energy and strong immunity
· Ancient Ayurveda principles for modern-day busy professionals
· Digestion and mood connection: how to eat for better focus and good mood.
· Mindfulness for daily stress-reduction
Keep in mind that I can present these as a 60 to 90 minute talk or interactive workshop. Also, I have a half-day, and in some cases, full-day seminar version.
I always sprinkle in the wisdom of Mindful Eating, Ayurveda, and Psychology in my talks and workshops. I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to facilitate the outcome you want to create.
Thanks for stopping by. Thanks also for considering me. I am honored.
My Video Clips
To start the conversation with Nadya, please email nadya @ spinachandyoga.com
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
1. Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
2. A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
3. An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
4. A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
5. A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
6. Opportunity to buy autographed books for your audience at a discounted group rate, along with colorful and beautifully designed checklists and worksheets at no additional cost.
7. A quick follow-up communication after the event to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
A Little Bit About Me
Nadya Andreeva is the author of the #1 Amazon best-selling book on digestive health for women Happy Belly: A Woman’s Guide to Feeling Vibrant, Light, and Balanced. Professionally trained in mindful eating, yoga, and positive psychology, Nadya helps women create a healthy relationship with food that honors their body’s unique chemistry and eliminates bloating and irregularity.
In addition to her one-on-one consulting and online group programs, Nadya has partnered with Banyan Botanicals (world’s #1 retailer of Ayurvedic supplements) to host the YouTube show Ayurveda For Life. She is also leading an annual detox programs for Yoga Journal Russia with over 3,000 participants.
Nadya is a wellness expert for MindBodyGreen and is sought out as an ayurveda and digestion expert by Women’s Health, Examiner, and Redbook magazine.
Nadya is passionate about helping women develop healthy relationships with food, practice self-care, and transform negative habits. Happy Belly represents her commitment to making wellness accessible to all women, everywhere.